Rey's Anik Anik ATBP

Rey's Anik Anik ATBP

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Download Videos from Facebook


Last Thursday, when I was about to prepare my video blog for Ate Noime, I check out my Youtube to look for her video, alas I didn't upload it there. I check my hard drive and didn’t find there either. I then remember that I directly uploaded the video of Ate Noime on my facebook account. Now the challenging part is how to download this video again? For videos in Youtube its easy to find a Free Online Services that can download videos as I mentioned on my earlier blog. After googling in the internet, I found one Free Online Services which is absolutely great and with no hassle to use. Best of all its FREE.

Facebookvideodown http://www.facebookvideodown.com










A Free online services that lets you download videos from your Facebook. Just copy the Facebook video URL from the address bar and paste it.  Click the Download button and will automatically process the video. After some seconds a download button and video detail will appear on your screen. Click on the download this video  to start download your video.




No registration. Simple to use. You can also find Most popular Facebook video available on the page which redirects you to the gallery of most popular Facebook videos.

1 comment: